The Madness of Hope

Fruits are Free

I just rejoined Weight Watchers. My first attempt was in 1993. Weighing a whopping 123lbs, I entered the doors of the WW room to get off that disgusting weight!

I won't tell you how much I have changed and what I weighed this time! But I will tell you that Weight Watchers has changed too.

Fruits are now FREE on the new Weight Watchers. They made this change to help us get used to making healthy choices.

Fruits are like Salvation now! They are totally free! We don't have to count them and we don't have to work for them. I love that!

The fact that salvation is free gives me even greater joy because, no matter how hard I try, I can never be good enough. Even on my best days I fail. Yet, I am not under a law to be obeyed any more, with sins counted against me. I live under grace! (Romans 6:14).

Because of God's grace, shown through Jesus, my salvation is through faith and is a FREE gift! (Ephesians 2:8-9)

Fruit is like Salvation!!! Yea!