The Madness of Hope

Random Things About Me

Sharita at 7 Days Time blessed me by giving me The Versatile Blogger Award. She is one of my 'newest' friends so this warms my heart. Please drop by and check out her wonderful blog!

This means I have to share 7 random facts about myself! Hummmmm...

1. I trained for Miss Zimbabwe Body Building Competition. Yep, I had a rock hard body and muscles many men would die for! I ended up backing out two weeks before the competition because my father didn't want me to compete. I was 24 and still listened to him!!!! I had second place in the bag!

2. I have a bumper sticker on my car that says, "I kiss my dog on the lips"

3. I'd be horrified if some of you 'homemaker' bloggers came to my home because I have clutter everywhere.

4. When I was in college I diagnosed my sister and I with Hepatitis A and took us to a Dr. He was so impressed that he arranged a full scholarship for me to study at the Center For Diseases Control in Atlanta. I didn't take it because I wanted to be a missionary. I have regretted it many times since though because I could have used the knowledge on the mission field.

5. My legs are bigger than my husbands. And he is a foot taller than I. How bad and embarrassing is that??? (You can tell I am getting desperate to come up with 7 things when I get this honest!)

6. I'd rather eat desert and maybe save room for food.

7. I once put my face under a high powered hand blow dryer in a restroom and this is what I looked like!

Now I get to share five of my favorite blogs:

Steph at Hope Unbroken
Stacy at Heartprints of God
Joeline at The Alabaster Jar
Patsy at HeARTworks
Janette at Janette's Sage