The Madness of Hope

Asking For Prayer

Solitude, for me, is normally a welcome escape from the hectic world. It is something I crave and don’t get enough of.
Lately, solitude has not been as satisfying. I find myself reading, studying, and thinking, over-analyzing and not getting anywhere with my thoughts. That leaves me feeling frustrated and overwhelmed.
This comes on the brink of trying to get ready for missiontrip to Africa when there is so much to do: both for the trip and on the home front. My mind is neither grasping the ideas God has intended for me to work on, nor is it tackling the tasks on hand. It is a mixture of spiritual warfare and adjusting to my new migraine preventative medication.
So, my faithful friends, I humbly ask that you pray for me. Please pray I will hear God speak and know what He would have me write as I prepare to speak to the ladies.
This is the perfect time to study as my whole family is gone for a few weeks. My daughter is in Africa until the twenty-fifth of August and my husband just left for two weeks in Nepal and then two weeks in Kenya. Please pray I use this time wisely and will be able to concentrate.