The Madness of Hope

It's OK to be Different!

Upon meeting Pencil, my mutt dog, the first comment uttered from the mouth's of humans is, "Look at those teeth!" Even the Vet suggested braces!

Excuse me? Really? What about her beautiful markings, loyal nature, her 'howl' given as a greeting when she meets you at the door? What about her joyfulness?

So she has an under bite. A major under bite!

What are your flaws? Do you have a cowlick in just the wrong place, or a mole on your cheek? Do you fail to make others feel special when you meet them?

I am here today to say there is beauty in all of us.

Let us overlook the flaws and seek out the beauty. For in reality, we all have under bites!

Even Jesus said that before we criticize the little flaws in others, let us work on our flaws that are so much bigger.

So today, in honor of imperfections, I feature my dog, Pencil.
For in as much as we are different, we are the same!