The Madness of Hope

A Pause on the Path

I am joining Courtney at Women Living Well for the Ultimate Blog Bash. I normally blog from Southern California but am in South Africa right now so will not be showing you a photo of my desk (which is my kitchen table) or the view outside my window (a green oasis in the dessert).

However, my location at present tells much of who I am. I just finished up an incredible two weeks in Thailand with a team of six from my church. We taught and encouraged at two small bible colleges, visited various churches and participated in a prayer walk around Chiang Mai. That is me!

Right now I am in South Africa for two weeks. I am spending time with my mother-n-law, visiting some projects, and speaking.

I grew up a missionary kid in Zambia and have spent most of my adult life in Honduras and other Central America countries.

My passion is teaching God's Word and serving God and the community. My blog is a mixture of inspirational and devotional posts, many with a cultural twist.

I am married to the Global Outreach pastor at our church and have three kids in college, one of whom is here in South Africa for three months after a mission trip to Kenya.

That is me! And, in joining the Ultimate Blog Bash, I look forward to reading about YOU!!