The Madness of Hope

On My Heart--Updated Post

I am updating this post as so many of my wonderful blogging friends have been contacting me and wanting to know the results: Thank you. I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life.

What is on my heart? I'll tell you.
It is 11:23AM. Three hours and twenty two minutes until I get the results from my biopsy. It is now, that all the possibilities press on my mind and heart. If it is cancer, I hope I will be able to step out in faith, to not let it get the best of my emotions, and accept it as another challenge in life.
Yet, will my reaction be what I hope it will be?
I pray, if there is any way God will use this to draw others closer to him, then He can have his way with me. For, I trust that there is a reason behind every twist and turn of events.
Questions, questions, questions…. By the time this posts, I will have at least one answer for you.
5:15pm. Answer time: Results not complete yet but the pathologist told the Dr. they found follicular neoplasm that was suspicious. Basically the Dr. said my thryoid will have to be removed but doesn't have to be done right away as thyroid cancers are slow moving. My desire is to still go to India and South Africa as planned from Oct 6th to November 5th. Please pray that the complete results will come in soon and I will make a wise decision as to the timing of the surgery based on that report.
My heart is rejoicing that it is not worse than it is! And, as you can see from the photo, I am still smiling!