The Madness of Hope

Confident

I stayed home today to get some stuff done and to work on a bible study I am writing for our women's bible study in January. I anticipated a productive, fun day but have not been able to concentrate, nor even sleep. (Yep! tried that too!) I have a day with no distractions yet cannot even think!
It almost feel like a spiritual attack as God has placed so many opportunities in my path right now to serve Him. With every speech or lesson I attempt, my mind is like an empty white board. And my hand cannot reach for the marker.

Here we are with On Your Heart Tuesdays and my heart is blank too.
So, I reached for my Bible to find comfort from God and was brought directly to Psalm 27. These last two verses reassured me that God will work this out. And if I wait for His timing, then I can take no credit.
Today I am claiming this verse my own. From God's heart to mine. And I pass it on: from my heart to yours!

I am still confident of this; I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord: be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

Don't forget to hop over to Jackie at The Way I See It Wednesdays this week.