The Madness of Hope

One Year Blogaversary / On Your Heart, Tuesday Blog Hop

In one year, I have gone from not understanding what a blog is, to letting it consume me, and then to finding a happy balance. I have gone from one reader (My friend, Jackie at Adventures in the Ordinary, who encouraged me to begin blogging) to so many that blew my mind, and back to a modest faithful number.
In all, I am so grateful for my many friends who have encouraged me, prayed with and for me, linked to my blog hops On Your Heart Tuesdays and In Search of Beauty, and even reached out in friendship outside of the blog world.
My life is richer and blessed because of each of you. I cannot begin to mention all the names of you who have touched my heart. When I begin listing, it becomes too long and I begin deleting. I extend an honest and humble thank you to each of you who have enriched my life this year.
In honor of my one year Blogaversary, I am doing two things: 1. 1. Hosting a Best of 2011 Blog Hop on Wed. December 28th. Please link the URL to your best or most read post of 2011. The Link will open at 12:01AM. 2. 2. I will be giving away a hand sewn handbag that I purchased last month in South Africa. On it is embroidered the story of the woman who made it. You will receive an entry for every post you link up and every comment.
Until then, be thinking of what post you want to link to the Best of 2011 Blog Hop and know my heart is grateful for YOU.
Now, it is time to share what is on your heart today! Kindly link back to my blog and take a moment to read from the person who linked up before you. Have a Happy Tuesday! See you on Wednesday.

Linking with Transforming Tuesdays at Blooming Spirit and Teach Me Tuesdays

Linking with Laura at Playdates With God Jenn at Finding Heaven, and Titus 2 Days