The Madness of Hope

Butterfly Award---Goes to...

Melissa at The Atypical Housewife awarded me the Butterfly Award. Thank you so much Melissa. To accept this award I have to 1. Refer back to the person who gave you the award. 2. Answer the questions below 3. Pass it on!

Questions: Name your favorite color- Orange
Name your favorite song- None right now... too many favorites to choose one.
Praise Him in the Storm
Hosanna by Hillsong
All My Fountains by Chris Tomlin
Name your favorite dessert- Butterscotch Pie
What wizzes you off- People making fun of others in mean ways or about things they cannot control
When you’re upset you- Eat Talk about it!

Your favorite pet- Cat
Black or white- Black
Your biggest fear-
My children not following the Lord Burning
best feature- Not my Body……sense of humor?
Everyday attitude- Joyful
What is perfection- Jesus.
Guilty pleasure- Cookies…a whole bag!! I'm passing this "Coolest Blog Ever" Award on to:
Ginny at Let Your Light Shine Sandie at Chatty Chrone Jackie at Adventures in the Ordinary
Beck at Beck Far From Home
Sarah at Gentle Road to Recovery